Monday, November 19, 2012



If i want to Figure out there is lot stuffs which can put me into the lot of conundrum...
but there is also a lot of stuffs which can bring me into lot of joy ...
I have to choose the path...
I have to awaken (eye) and feel good
moreover feeling good for long time puts me into boredom state ...
but that is stubborn feeling ...
that feeling good for long tym is the great responsibility and opportunity to be mature ...
being mature and more mature with good tym then puts me into tranquil state...
that tranquile state is the responsibility of holding the positive power and to being just near to god
being near to god is the safest place and there i forgot who i am and why here i am that was the trance state of my mind...
I just realized that what i am is the just a part of past promises
that  i have made ...
I am here just becoz of that promises to accomplish that to complete that
but i found it is much hard being satisfy that promises i have made becoz i just wish to change the world where i am living
I found to change something we have to accept the present situation seriously but when i do it so i changed the world and all over here is exactly what i wish but now i feels that i was not that much right coz i started loving the world which was unchange ... i am really missing that
why i changed that?
why?



No comments:

Post a Comment