Wednesday, April 26, 2017

GOOD PEOPLES ARE ETERNAL

Hey guys i m gonna break one myth out here in this World..The Myth is Good peoples doesn't stays forever...where i found the fact is;-
good peoples are here right now with me it was here and it will be forever through the eternity...well may be after eternity too!


SO THE QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE GOOD PEOPLES .?..OHH WELL!! THAT'S THE MOST DIFFICULT TASK TO FIND A GOOD PERSON..

I tried lot to find good person...but then i failed
then I found that the most bad thing in this world is me that's why I am in need of the good one..problem is everyone is finding good person(with a bad heart) to get marry out there..if everyone is seeking a good person, as everyone is having a bad Heart..i am also the bad monster...

but Monster also feels good when they do bad things..

EVEN DEVIL SAYS 
"BEING BAD MAKES ME FEEL GOOD"
why go for long cut good thing is with in you...being bad and then feel good its a waste of time that monster does , that's why monster are of age 110 or 1000 years ...

grab the good things for you directly ... here there is nothing bad , if bad exist it is also to feel good ..

stop finding it out, the gold treasure is inside you and me,,,but i cant see the treasure inside you and you cannot see it inside me.
but you can have a feeling that's its inside you

why not be creative for yourself ? why not i can be a good one so that i can be with my love forever....

i was , i am , and i will be with you my little monster with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment